Tuesday 5 January 2010

Happy New Year to all!

It's been a busy couple of weeks.  I think I've got all the links and H1s, etc. right now, for both all the items and catalogues.  Ready to re-submit sitemaps to Google et al (they were confused by my shoddy site structure, I think).

I've tried to rectify it with a small 301 script to make sure that all catalogues and products have the same metas - title, H1, url, etc.  Hopefully, I've done it right.

The MySpace account seems to be going well, too.  A recent push to a load of Gothy-type people in Germany brought a noticeable peak in the Google Analytics graph.  It's nice to see.  And gothers.com and Bizarre are getting the word out pretty well.  Social media marketing seems a bit slow to me, but at least I know I'm targeting the right people.

Also, I can re-do the Google Base files.  I'm thinking about putting the German one there, too.

That's it for now.  See it all at http://fantasyshoe.com.

No comments: